This policy establishes how silentdawntactical.com will use information gathered about you from your visit or use of our website. The privacy of customers is of utmost importance to Silent Dawn Tactical.
If you visit the silentdawntactical.com website, we may collect and store information for statistical purposes. For example, we may count the number of users to the different sections of our site. Similar information is gathered for anonymous ftp, remote account login, or for other comparable types of connections.
How do we secure your information we collect online?
We are committed to properly securing the information we collect online. To help us accomplish this, we take the following steps:
- We do not store credit card information;
- We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties;
- We physically secure the areas where we hold hard copies of the information we collect online;
- We regularly back up the information we collect online to insure against loss;
- We use technical controls to secure the information we collect online as appropriate, including but not limited to: Secure Socket Layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, password protections;
- We employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized attempts of outsiders to hack into, or cause harm to, the information in our systems.
We want to be very clear. Regardless of the information being transmitted to silentdawntactical.com, we will protect all such information consistent with applicable law.